Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: $3 for $72 worth of products - Sausage, Crescent Rolls, Softener, Snacks, and More

Here are the goodies.

This haul came out a bit better than expected, honestly. I was originally planning on making a haul to show "this is what I get if I'm not trying to get the most money back". I will be using every single thing from this trip except for the pads, and maybe the drink mixes depending on how they taste. Both of those were significant money makers though.

If you don't have a need for feminine hygiene products, consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or other donation center.

 

Since I've been asked before, here is a chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake with an Oreo crust that I made entirely with rebate deals. Just ignore the terrible photo quality. I wasn't originally planning to show it off here, and I forgot to take a photo of it out of the pan. Every single item in this was either free or at a significant discount. The entire cost of this was under $1 (only about a penny if you don't count the Oreos), and my family absolutely loved it.

 


Total: $71.96

Coupons: $6.00

Total Cash Back: $63.30

Final Cost: $2.66

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The Downy coupon was a particularly good printable found on PG's website. Usually they're only $1. The Kotex coupon was a peelie on the product. The Pringles coupon came from Kelloggs Family Rewards. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

Aisle is a new rebate website I'm testing. I've heard good things about it, but I'm still waiting on my rebates. Stay tuned the next couple days to learn more about it!

I recently made a guide about how I do trips like this if you're interested.

 

Afterthoughts

Doing a big haul like this after spending half the day wandering through hardware stores was definitely not a good idea. I couldn't get a couple deals at the store, and I had a heck of a time trying to remember what to swap out. This resulted in me spending a few cents over the $5 bonus I got, but I don't feel too bad because I definitely will be using the products anyways. I was originally hoping to take advantage of the second bigger bonus, but I got bored of trying to come up with deals so I just gave up on that. I still have a few days left on it though, so I might wait until the last day and head back out to the store. Fingers crossed I get a good Weekend Warrior bonus and some of my rebates from today come back.

I also forgot to put the second can of Pringles and the downy in the photo, so I had to photoshop those in. I was dead exhausted by the time I got home, haha.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oxsbv4/this_weeks_grocery_haul_3_for_72_worth_of/

No comments:

Add Comment