Popular Posts

Chromebook for isolated beermoney earning?

Hello all. I’ve been lurking on here for a while but am getting ready to take the plunge and start dabbling in this line of income generation.

I would ideally like to keep all of my accounts, work etc for “beer money income” on one separate machine and have this running next to my main computer during the day so I can catch projects, opportunities as they arise.

Do you feel a chromebook would be suitable for the bulk of the work / income opportunities? I’ve researched that you can download files (pdfs etc) directly from sites into your google drive so this is a plus if and when required. I’m looking at a chromebook because they are very small, quick to boot and affordable.

Hugely grateful of any supportive information that can be offered on this topic. Thanks and good luck all.

submitted by /u/brandstones
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oxowkz/chromebook_for_isolated_beermoney_earning/

No comments:

Add Comment