Popular Posts

REV ID verification requirement - I can't get it to accept my photos

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to do some transcription work for Rev and they've asked for ID verification photos before I can proceed. The problem is, I cannot get it to accept the photos. It keeps telling me they are too blurry when clearly they're...well, clear. All the important bits (text, barcode on back) are fully visible. Maybe my phone's camera quality is just too bad?? It's several years old.

I'm not sure what to do. It wants me to take the photos in real-time, I cannot upload photos from my device. Has anyone gotten passed the verification??

submitted by /u/Stormwolf1O1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pbfozq/rev_id_verification_requirement_i_cant_get_it_to/

No comments:

Add Comment