Popular Posts

Got back access to my Yougov account

Hello

As many of you may know there have been issues with people not being able to access their Yougov account because of not getting the login code needed. Well I'm happy to share that support finally got back to me yesterday saying they would look into my account and when I woke up this morning I had a new survey e-mail and was able to log in again.

What I did after sending another support ticket and not hearing back after a few weeks was sending an e-mail to the corporate e-mail address letting them know I tried using the support system but didn't get any reply and to please look into what's going on since I didn't want to lose my account. One day after that support sent me a message saying they would look into my account and get back to me.

First thing I did was cash out just to be on the safe side then completed the survey they sent.

If you haven't already try e-mailing corporate directly instead of using the support system if you tried before but haven't had any luck. Hopefully it will work for everyone else as well.

submitted by /u/crystalespers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p2l41b/got_back_access_to_my_yougov_account/

No comments:

Add Comment