Popular Posts

Which / How many site(s) should I try for transcription services (outside US)

Greetings fine people of reddit. I come not for beer money but for cigarette money.

I currently use Milieu and YouGov, with good results, but alas smoking is bad and tax is high and olive green boxes with pictures straight outta bestgore is expansive. but smoke doesnt leave vomit or broken family or dead vehicle occupants hence the switch to smoking.

I have shortlisted these sites to try out:

  • Neevo
  • Spare5
  • Remotasks

These i may try one by one and get a feel.

Alongside those, i've been wanting to try the following as well:

  • Rev
  • Scribie
  • TranscribeMe
  • Way With Words
  • Speechpad
  • GoTranscipt

This is where my Question is at: Do I just sign up for all and try to see which works; is there a maximum number that I should be flirting around with; which has more but smaller audio and which has less but large audio (and which is worth it)

submitted by /u/Yadobler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/onc62j/which_how_many_sites_should_i_try_for/

No comments:

Add Comment