Popular Posts

Swagbucks confusion; accounts and location tracking?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area and about the stupid questions, I'm incredibly new to this so let me know if I have to move the post or something... Anyway..

So I read a post on here about an offer on Swagbucks I wanted to try out but using my typical spam email it said that I had an account but it was deactivated so my sleep deprived ass reactivated it and it gave me 60 credits I apparently had from at the time. I don't even remember ever getting swagbucks but I can only assume I made that account before I moved countries (which is almost 7 years ago now) so I deleted the account and made a new one. Old account only had email + language preference (not even my name or address or anything that I saw); new one only has a new email and phone number now.

Did I just do a no-no by making a new account? And how does Swagbucks track if the app you install to earn is a first-time thing? Cause I recently downloaded a game (AFK Arena) that I just saw would give me decent credits on swagbucks vs the probably like 1$ or so I'd get from the other app for it.... My phone "remembers" games I've played even after I've uninstalled em (I'm stupid tbh, idk how it works cuz it's not through my google play account apparently) so is it tied to the phone ID or whatever? Am I screwed out of that reward now?

I could try to pester my husband to use his phone, I'm assuming he'd have to make his own account in that case, though? Gonna be a HARD sell given Swagbucks asks for phone number... Not sure what to do now :( Or would it think that it's the same person cuz of the same wifi? Would we have to prove that there's more than 1 person in this household?

I'm still entirely new to this, is Swagbucks reliable with their payouts to where it'd be worth pestering my husband to make an account instead? I've only been using MistPlay where it takes a week or two to make 25$ so the option to make 20$ for one game is far more enticing...

submitted by /u/orchidlake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ogubny/swagbucks_confusion_accounts_and_location_tracking/

No comments:

Add Comment