Popular Posts

Platestcloud study full?

I signed up to this site the other day and got an invite for a $20 study tonight. They sent multiple emails to me and I followed every instruction in the emails. They had VERY specific times you had to open the app and do the study. I opened it on the dot 8 PM central my time as listed in the email and the app informs me Sorry: We already have the needed amount of recordings for this playtest.

Is this common practice for this site? Anyone else experience that? How can it have full testing when the study didn't even go live until that specified time? That seems odd to me. I'm wondering if this was a mistake on their part. I'm just curious if anyone else had something similar happen to them? Bad first experience with the site for me. I set aside time to do it too when I could've did something more productive.

If this is common I think I'll avoid doing future studies from them.

submitted by /u/deuce985
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/odb6ip/platestcloud_study_full/

No comments:

Add Comment