Popular Posts

Join our Patient Panel! Currently recruiting Canadian Type 2 Diabetes Patients - Earn $100 for 45 minute telephone interview

Hello r/beermoney!

My name is Christine, I'm a longtime reddit user but since this is linked to my actual real life job I made a new account.

I work for MPI Research, which is a market research firm based in Canada with 20 years of experience in healthcare. We currently conduct market research in the US and Canada.

Right now I am in the midst of recruiting Canadian Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Interviews are 45 minutes over Microsoft Teams (audio only, no video) and then we send you a cheque for $100.

To complete the screener for this study, please click here.

If you live in the US or Canada and would like to join our patient panel in order to be invited to participate in future market research opportunities, please click here. We do pride ourselves in having a high quality panel so phone verification prior to participation will be in place.

submitted by /u/MPIResearchCanada
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ok3ef1/join_our_patient_panel_currently_recruiting/

No comments:

Add Comment