Popular Posts

How do you get jobs / level up on Appen?

Hi guys, I've been wanting to try out Appen, where you could supposedly earn a bit through some online jobs you can do. However I can't seem to figure out how it works, are there Appen users here who could help me out? The only "available job" I have is "Welcome to Appen" and I understand you can't get a lot of jobs until you level up. But how do you level up if you get no jobs to start with? I understand also that you could do jobs on some external sites and then somehow get back to Appen for you to level up but I can't figure out how to do that! I've been trying to google this for a while and I've been looking everywhere on their website but I can't find any practical help there. You who have used this, how did you get your first jobs there?

submitted by /u/everydamnoneistaken
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/odktzz/how_do_you_get_jobs_level_up_on_appen/

No comments:

Add Comment