Popular Posts

CourseHero Account Removed

Hi! I'm a tutor in Coursehero for 12 days now. I earned around $400. Earlier this week, I received a warning for posting an unnecessary comment. I asked the customer service what's the comment cos I'm sure I'm not violating any rules. They replied. Apparently, it's my comment asking for the writing style requirement of the student. I was given a warning cos that question is irrelevant and brings confusion to the student. THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE! Now, I received an email that my account is removed. They didn't even include the reason why. I'm contacting their email support but still no response.
I haven't cashed out any of my earning since I need to wait for 2 weeks before I can withdraw. Does anyone here have the same experience? And will I receive my money? I worked hard for it. T_T

submitted by /u/Mallowski009
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/otecat/coursehero_account_removed/

No comments:

Add Comment