Popular Posts

Appen app: help?

First time using Appen. I was invited through a third party to do some voice recording. I finished all of the recordings, but it won’t submit. Turns out that prompt number six somehow didn’t upload properly. When I go back to look at prompt 6, there is only the option to replay my recording but not to try to upload it again. Now I’m stuck with an entire job that is done except for one single prompt that I can’t figure out how to redo/resubmit , and I can’t submit the job until I do that prompt. I’m stuck in a vicious cycle. I don’t see any help options within the app. It only has “abandon all” and “upload settings” as options in the job, neither of which really help me much. Am I stuck going “abandon all” and trying to redo the whole tedious job?

submitted by /u/lisa197
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/olhxln/appen_app_help/

No comments:

Add Comment