Popular Posts

What is the usual Ys/Cint live study payment method?

So I was doing a random Cint/YourSurveys survey on a tv show through an offerwall on a smaller gpt site and I get one of those screens saying I qualified for a live study on Thursday for $50. So I fill it out and I get a call today and do all of that, but at the end he said that "they" normally just send the payment through to where I did the original survey "like swagucks".

I don't know, that just seems a little odd, because I've only ever seen it for gift cards or paypal. And it's hard to imagine that 50,000 coins are going to pop up on the site that I use, considering the admins so far have not heard about doing things that way.

Has anyone else heard of companies doing things this way? Should I just see if I can give them my paypal? I have the moderator's email

submitted by /u/ThatDudeDeven1111
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/o4l9fh/what_is_the_usual_yscint_live_study_payment_method/

No comments:

Add Comment