Popular Posts

UserTesting saying my money is "unclaimed in PayPal"

I completed 5 tests on UserTesting about a month ago, and all of them still say "Unclaimed in PayPal $10.00". I wrote a ticket to the support over a week ago and still have not gotten a response, I tried posting in r/usertesting but had no luck there. I tried everything their blog had said to try and fix this problem and none of it worked either. Has anyone else run into this problem and if so, how did you eventually get your money?

Just a side note as well, the money is going to be returned in a few days and I have no idea what to do anymore to actually receive it.

submitted by /u/jayteabott
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/o9w1y1/usertesting_saying_my_money_is_unclaimed_in_paypal/

No comments:

Add Comment