Popular Posts

PlayTestCloud - Recorder Glitches Becoming Regular?

I've seen PlayTestCloud discussed in this group before, but not often. I don't see anywhere to contact other people who use them, but this... so maybe someone will actually be familiar with it or see it from a search of the internet.

I've used Play Test Cloud for a while, years probably. I know they come at random times, and fill up quickly. I've had some issues in the past where it just won't install a game and then I move on.

But, recently I've had issues with them recording the playtest. So I'll play for 15 minutes, and find out the recorder only recorded 5 minutes. You need to fill out a survey after a certain amount of playtime, and now I'm having to sometimes double the amount of playtime simply because the first wasn't recorded.

I did get paid for this one time in the past, but I doubt they will want to continue to pay for recordings that are shorter, and no surveys. I would have gladly done the survey but it just wouldn't let me because the recording wasn't long enough.

I just got another test, did 15 minutes and found out it recorded 0.

They have two different ways of recording games, one is an all-in-one test, the other is a PlayTestCloud app from the store where you also download the game app. The PTC app records the other one externally.

I'm having issues with both of these and I'm having it on both my phone and tablet.

Is anyone else having these issues? It's making it so I don't really want to bother, simply because I don't know if it will be a waste of time or if this will be one that works normally.

submitted by /u/MakingMoneyHoney
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/o47tdx/playtestcloud_recorder_glitches_becoming_regular/

No comments:

Add Comment