Popular Posts

Where can I view my Home Address in Microworkers

Greetings of the day,

In these gloomy days of lockdowns and financial depression I started to earn cash from microworkers.com . I learned about PIN and hustle related to it later on when I decided to withdraw my hard earned 20$.

Now here's the thing, I surfed web extensively and failed to find a way to view my entered Home Address. I must have entered my Home Address correctly but want to make sure, not to lose or postpone my PIN for fautuity reasons.

This message is displayed beforehand of first transaction request

PIN will be mailed to your mailing address after placing first withdrawal request - this will happen automatically. Once we mail the PIN out, link will appear here and you will be able to enter the PIN. After that we will start sending payments to you. Is your Address correct?

Clicking on the above link shows my account section in which home address is nowhere to be seen.

My fellow redditors, should you help me in this matter, my beermoney will start flowing.

submitted by /u/Electrical_Yard_7443
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/noxn4b/where_can_i_view_my_home_address_in_microworkers/

No comments:

Add Comment