Popular Posts

Swagbucks money earning app

This was a while ago but, I redeemed a $50 visa and I got an email saying “You chose a virtual visa card!” And it was the $50 visa I got from swagbucks, so I had activated the card. But later, I got an email from swagbucks saying “Your reward is ready” and then I got an email with another $50 visa card link. (And they were two different digital tokens so they weren’t the same card.) And then a few hours later I checked my prepaid digital solutions account and I had another $50 visa saved for later, even though I NEVER saved a visa card for later, I always activate it right away. So in total, I got three $50 visa cards from swagbucks even though I only redeemed one lol. So I don’t know if I was lucky or if it was some kind of glitch.

submitted by /u/Early_Prize4870
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/my9gam/swagbucks_money_earning_app/

No comments:

Add Comment