Popular Posts

Just gave plasma for first time. Review below.

Pre-Covid you would get $70 (tax free) if you donated plasma twice in one week. It takes 2-4 hours the first time and 1-2 hours the second time. 1 hour of this time is spent with a needle in your arm each visit.

Now you get paid $375 (tax free) to donate the same plasma the same way.

You get paid on a debit card instantly.

It feels and looks exactly like donating blood except I did not get lightheaded during and afterwards like I do when donating blood.

It takes longer than donating blood, the needle was in my arm for 1 hour.

I was cold for the last 20 minutes (wore a short sleeved shirt and jeans).

You can play on your phone and listen to earbuds while donating.

If you have any questions let me know!

submitted by /u/switchfoot91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n1eems/just_gave_plasma_for_first_time_review_below/

No comments:

Add Comment