Popular Posts

Is anyone else having trouble with Yougov Safe only offering points?

When I signed up for the YouGov Safe extension and last month it paid in USD. Then I had the issue a lot of us had where it wouldn't let you look in and would send a code that didn't work. Now I can log in, but it's only offering me payment in points via the Yougov site. Their FAQ says it depends on what kind of account you have, the regular Yougov gets points, Yougov direct pays in dollars. I'm signed up for both, and I'd much rather be paid in dollars.

Has anyone had this issue? any work around? their customer support is pretty lax.

submitted by /u/Rainingcatsnstuff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n1hgm6/is_anyone_else_having_trouble_with_yougov_safe/

No comments:

Add Comment