Popular Posts

Is streetbees worth it? Yes.

Guys! I’ve been doing instacart for my prime income (I’m a student who lives with their parents so I really feel it’s worth it).

However, I use prolific and streetbees on the side for some extra $. Prolific has been good, have done maybe 25 studies and have made probably ~$45 CAD. But streetbees has come in CLUCH.

I signed up a little over a month ago and at that time I was only getting like ~30 cents per story, but now I’m getting story’s that pay $12, $10, and $5 each day, and they reset each day as well. In the past week I have made $40 doing streetbees (with stories still pending).

Very easy money for it only takes about 5 minutes per story! Anyways, I hope this helps! I highly recommend! Get that money 💪

submitted by /u/Honest_Apple2024
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mxtikm/is_streetbees_worth_it_yes/

No comments:

Add Comment