Popular Posts

I got paid $3 to take $80 worth of groceries and essentials

Here are the goodies.

It's been a while since I did a big haul like this. I've mostly had subpar bonuses the past few months, so I've only been getting a couple items a week tops. Hopefully this is a sign for more good bonuses to come! The any-brand items really helped me reach my goal while still turning a profit. The canned soup is crossed out because apparently I needed to buy two cans instead of one. Whoops. Shopkick has quite a few good bonus deals right now. There are even more that could be profitable, but my local store didn't have the right items in stock.

 


Total: $79.86

Coupons: $3.75

Total Cash Back: $79.04

Final Cost: -$2.93 (Money maker!)

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. Most coupons are printable ones, except for the Palmolive which had a $1 coupon hanging on the product. I printed out a $0.25 coupon, so this was a nice surprise. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

The pads weren't profitable on their own, but since I had an any-brand rebate for pads, it counted for twice towards the bonus which made it more profitable than other potential deals. If you don't have a need for feminine hygiene products, consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or other donation center.

If you aren't familiar with FieldAgent - it's an app that offers a variety of different types of jobs. One of which is their Buy & Try, where you are refunded for 100% of the product's cost plus a bonus on to take a photo of your receipt, the product and possibly the shelving, and answer a handful of questions.

 

Afterthoughts

I was originally planning on only doing 6 items to meet the first bonus and waiting until next week to finish it up when I hopefully get a decent mid-week bonus, but I decided to just do it all in one trip since lately the bonuses have been pretty terrible. I didn't include it in my breakdown, but I actually had 4 any-brand items credit that I wasn't expecting (I definitely didn't buy diaper rash cream...). I easily could have made this into an even higher money maker if I had known ahead of time that they would credit.

I purchased a couple things with higher out of pocket costs this time like the frozen veggies and the Ritz, but I'm okay with that since I will use them. I also chose to get the Ocean's Halo drinks instead some cheaper items because they sounded tasty. That was a bad idea; they are terrible, haha. I accidently miscalculated the taco and burger deal, so it wasn't as profitable as I initially thought. I also forgot one coupon, which annoyed me a bit. The GoodBelly deal has since disappeared, but it's possible that it will return.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mxxcil/i_got_paid_3_to_take_80_worth_of_groceries_and/

No comments:

Add Comment