Popular Posts

How can I get orders on Fiverr for sure??

Well the thing is I am 17 and I made a gig on fiverr for creative writing but it has been over a month and no one has placed any order. This is something that is not very astonishing cause I am a seller with no orders, ratings and reviews so why would someone buy from me in the first place when there are a lot of other sellers available. The thing I want to know is what triggers a person to buy from a new seller? What will make a person want to order from me who is a highschool student and has no selling history?

Please let me know that what can I do to make sure that I get orders.

submitted by /u/AnimeManSJ
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mgbqau/how_can_i_get_orders_on_fiverr_for_sure/

No comments:

Add Comment