Popular Posts

Yandex toloka is misleading?

Hello guys, I think most of you have heard about this russian app called yandex toloka, they say the tasks there are for AI learning purpose but IMO some tasks are kinda fishy..

First off, you begin with basics tasks like "counting animals on a image" or if "the animal is cropped by the image" etc.

But it get strange because in the instructions they say the payment is from 1-6¢ for each tasks based on the score you make in the training, but i passed all the tests with 95-100 rating and the tasks were still at 1¢.

So basically I finished one bulk of these tasks by "earning" 1¢ and it's gone now so looks like my chances for 5-6¢ are gone too lmao.

Also, after done these I've unlocked one task to check some websites for a particular image, but these webs are mostly russian so it takes some times to load them and they are full of ads too.. so maybe the purpose of some of these tasks are to promote something rather than helping AI? Idk, I head some good things about this app but In this current state i would be earning less than my energy bills lol even though my country's currency is far below the dollar, it would still not be worth it.

submitted by /u/lukehorta
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/l2yefv/yandex_toloka_is_misleading/

No comments:

Add Comment