Popular Posts

Oneforma getting on my nerves

I am really tired of Oneforma. I joined last month or maybe even more because I wanted to work on mostly their UHRS. I speak Arabic and English, so that's what I added for languages. Whenever I applied for UHRS I chose English UK or English US but when I check "my jobs" they show me Arabic. I even did the assessment for the English and not the Arabic one but I got only Arabic hitapps and those aren't even a lot so mostly I have no apps.

My UHRS earnings which were $6.89 or sth like that never showed up in my oneforma account and it has been a month or more.

I have emailed them, wrote on their forums but nothing. Literally on the forums they would reply to people who said sth before me or after me but would ignore me. What is that about?

Does anyone know what should I do? I thought about deleting my account then signing up again and just not add Arabic but there would still be a problem with the whole earnings thing not showing on my oneforma profile.

Any advice would be appreciated. Have an awesome day :)

submitted by /u/FireStarter951
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/l5b0d5/oneforma_getting_on_my_nerves/

No comments:

Add Comment