Popular Posts

Has anyone else had this happen? (Prolific)

Hi! I am curious to see if this has happened to anyone else with prolific. I just started using prolific about 3 weeks ago. So far, it has been great. All of a sudden, however, my study approval rate slowed ALL the way down. I tend to get several small studies a day (up to 2$ usually) and for a while, they were taking no more than 4-5 days for approval. I have £10 waiting to be approved and my account balance hasn't increased in days. I am still receiving studies, so I hope my account isn't on hold and I know it says that studies can take up to 22 days, but what is the likelihood that I ONLY took studies from sources who were late reviewers? Should I be worried that my account is on hold? This is the first time that I was unable to cash out on one of their cash out days (Tues/Friday).

submitted by /u/Tag_Youre_It3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/l2r5py/has_anyone_else_had_this_happen_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment