Popular Posts

Does the Appen Arrow test have a time limit?

I'll be invited to take the test in 3 days and I'm wondering if the test has a time limit. I've seen that you should spend 13 hours taking it but I've seen nothing about how long you've got to take it or if you can initiate the test yourself. I'm not than half way down with all of the guidelines but I want to be able to re-read them and not feel like I'm cramming it into my schedule. Also one other question, what's the percentage amount you need to pass if anyone knows. Is it a percentage per section or in total, and how hard would you guys say the questions are compared to examples provided in the study guides?

submitted by /u/Cloviscare
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/l6f69c/does_the_appen_arrow_test_have_a_time_limit/

No comments:

Add Comment