Popular Posts

Clickworker UHRS CrowdSource

Hello guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone passed the qualifications for the CrowdSource hitapps. I literally did everything like the guideline said and I still failed. They are 30 hits and they don't even tell you what was right and what was wrong. To be honest, I feel like I am wasting my time since the total of the available hits don't really decrease and if it did, it decreases by like 500 or so which is pretty low. Any other app would have been done by now but it's been a couple of days. So I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat as I am. And if you passed, how did you do it? 😅

Hope you are having a wonderful day :)

submitted by /u/FireStarter951
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/kjms3x/clickworker_uhrs_crowdsource/

No comments:

Add Comment