Popular Posts

Questions about Mistplay

Hi, first of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I couldn't find a sub for Mistplay and have no idea where to ask. I just got Mistplay yesterday and was having fun with it, but I was wondering, is it okay if install it on another phone and use my account on it? Because I have two phones, one with data and one just for apps. Mistplay is on the one with data. I usually draw on the one with data and play YouTube videos or games on the one without data because I want background noise.

Will I get banned from Mistplay if I have it on more than one phone? :( Also, does it matter how many games I play? Because so far there are only a couple that I really like.

submitted by /u/Serotoninneeded
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k25hvu/questions_about_mistplay/

No comments:

Add Comment