Popular Posts

Doing both bingo/swago on Swagbucks and Inbox dollars

Does anyone do both of these? They both have a board going on. I have done Swago for years but this is new to inbox dollars. The issue for me is the buy a gift card option. When I click on that square from inbox dollars it brings me to the log in for my account on mygiftcards.com but when I purchase a gift card there is shows me obtaining extra swagbucks and the promos for swagbucks and then it credits to my swagbucks account not inbox dollars. I have logged out of Swagbucks, removed the swagbutton, used a different browser, nothing works. It seems it's the my giftcard account that is associated with SBs. anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Gilmoregirlin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k0unjf/doing_both_bingoswago_on_swagbucks_and_inbox/

No comments:

Add Comment