Popular Posts

Beta Blockers for donating plasma?

So I’ve been donating plasma for extra money for several years at this point, however, due to a really bad anxiety loop I got myself into (my anxiety is bad enough that I receive disability benefits), every other time I go in to donate, my heart is pumping too fast and I get turned away.

One type of medicine that can almost instantly lower my heart rate is a beta blocker, however, said medication isn’t permitted when donating. However, I found out that they don’t actually test for prescription drugs when they send your plasma in and that’s it’s all on the honor system.

Has anyone else used a beta blocker to donate and not get caught doing so?

submitted by /u/gemandrailfan94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k1tgai/beta_blockers_for_donating_plasma/

No comments:

Add Comment