Popular Posts

Testerwork - Did I miss something?

Hi guys. I'm gonna dive right in here. I have been working on Testerwork regularly for about a year making an average of $150 per month up until April/May this year and then... nothing. Did I miss anything big? Because I'm baffled. I am an app/website developer - more as a hobbyist then actually making money - and I REALLY enjoy testing out sites and apps and believe it will benefit my own design decisions immensely. I haven't had the courage yet to sign up for UserTesting as I believe I sound stoopid doing the voice thing. Is there anything similar to Testerwork out there?

TL;DR, Anyone else stopped getting invited to do tests on Testerwork? Is there a reason that I am not aware of? Also, are there any similar sites that do not require using my voice?

submitted by /u/RodwinZA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j8nmxx/testerwork_did_i_miss_something/

No comments:

Add Comment