Popular Posts

Swagbucks never credits me for peanut labs offers

like the title says, I have completed several surveys from peanut labs and was never credited the amount.

I did get my money back by contacting the support but it looks like whenever I take any offer from them I never get the points, which is really weird

Does anyone have the same issue? I have contacted the sb support but they don't know anything about it, they just keep saying that I'm being credited the amount manually out of cortesy but they are not always gonna do that...

do I just stop doing anything on peanut labs? it's really good value tho

submitted by /u/she_gave_me_a_rose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jiiygg/swagbucks_never_credits_me_for_peanut_labs_offers/

No comments:

Add Comment