Popular Posts

Sign of the times: Always cash out every single cent in your account

A bit of background had been with SB for over 5 years. I don't recall how many swagbucks I earned but in general it was over 5,000SB per month. During all my time with Swagbucks I had never violated their TOS.

So a few months back SB decided to ban me from their mobile apps. Their CS ghosted all of my inquiry emails. Well that sucks but I could still login to their website and do their discovery offers. And so I did a few more of their discovery offers & shopping CB. Recently I had just completed their ROK mobile game offer for 5000 SB. A day after it became pending for credit in 7 days they then banned me in entirety. Thus nothing pending was accessible (including over $75 that I had in unused ebay GCs.) & yes, CS continues to ghost any and all of my inquiries.

Moral of the story? No I don't expect or discourage anyone from using swagbucks BUT don't expect them be any long established company in this beer$ space. Treat them as any new beer $ site where you should take your $ out ASAP from their hands.

submitted by /u/gundamrx-78
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jhxxmi/sign_of_the_times_always_cash_out_every_single/

No comments:

Add Comment