Popular Posts

It's ok to have 2 UHRS accounts in 2 platforms?

Hello, I'm new in UHRS, so I have a UHRS account with oneforma (I created it today) and I checked clickworker and I have a UHRS task, I did all the task in clickworker and I have a email starting with cw@ because it's needed for clickworker it seems, the thing is that in oneforma I have a UHRS account too and it was the first one I made, but using my original hotmail, instead clickworker has a different email for that.

So the question is, it is ok to have 2 account in UHRS with different platforms? I don't know if that is ok, I just want to have more opportunity of task but I through that creating a uhrs account in clickworker will get linked to my original email, and I was wrong.

What do you guys think? Is that OK? Do you have multiple UHRS in different platforms? Thank you for the answers in advance.

PD: I'm scared I don't know if I messed this up

submitted by /u/LeoTwixx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jdswre/its_ok_to_have_2_uhrs_accounts_in_2_platforms/

No comments:

Add Comment