Popular Posts

Prolific "Task has been paused by researcher" Bug stopping me from joining task

Ok so, I'm from Europe, and I get just a few studies per week, usually, it depends. So that's even more frustrating for me, and I want to know if this is happening to other prolific users.

Yesterday, I got my first study notification after more than 12 days of no studies. I clicked on it in time, since it was saying 40 or so spots available, I click on join study and it says "Study has been paused by the researcher" or something like that, you know the message if you use Prolific. Since this happened again a few times, I usually reloaded the study page, and joined the study easily. But that wasn't the case, I reloaded the page, tried to join, and it gave me the same error. After my second refresh, places were 0 so I just thought I was a bit unlucky.

1 hour later, another study notification. I click on it: 100+ spots available. First attempt, study paused error. 5 page refresh later, spots went from 100 to 0 and I got that error 5 times, after every page refresh. So what's up with this "Bug" (or I don't know how to call it) is it a problem that you guys are experiencing as well? This really pissed me off, since studies for me on Prolific are a pretty rare thing.

submitted by /u/SnooMane
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j1z6d6/prolific_task_has_been_paused_by_researcher_bug/

No comments:

Add Comment