Popular Posts

OneForma payment methods? Safe?? What do I do

Hey guys I applied for transcription jobs on OneForma, and I was accepted but before I start working I need to figure out how I'm going to get paid. I can choose between PayPal or sign up for their default payment method ''Payoneer.''

When I click on PayPal I have to check a box that states I'm a ''US Taxpayer'' and then gives me the option to fill out a W9. Mind you I am a US Citizen but I haven't filed for taxes because I'm unemployed. Do I fill out the W9? I have to put in my social security and everything and it kind of makes me feel ''iffy'' because I'm not sure if its that safe, or if OneForma in itself is trustworthy with this information.

What do I do? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/CockandBallTorturexO
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j2zxxl/oneforma_payment_methods_safe_what_do_i_do/

No comments:

Add Comment