Popular Posts

Is there any way to get credit for a HIT that timed out on MTurk?

This has happened to me multiple times now, because i see a HIT that has a good pay and don’t want to lose it, but i have a full-time job and sometimes get distracted with other things...

The surveys give me a completion code. But when i try to submit, it takes me back to the HIT homepage. Then, even though the HITs are still in my list of open jobs, i can’t get back to them (when i click it tells me there are no more of these HITs available). I cannot figure out a way to contact the requesters when you’re not in the HIT... which shouldn’t be a thing. I’m sure most of them would understand that they still have my survey results and i still have a code, so they’d be happy to pay.

submitted by /u/thisxusernamextaken
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/imsdqn/is_there_any_way_to_get_credit_for_a_hit_that/

No comments:

Add Comment