Popular Posts

Buyer asked for access to my google doc on Fiverr

Hey guys I have a question anyone who can answer me I really would appreciate it. So I recently joined Fiverr and after 2 weeks I got my first order, it was an article writing gig and this person wanted me to write 7000 words for $70. Although the money is very low I accepted it without thinking much of it, because I wanted them first 5-star reviews. He spoke to me first and made an order and told me He would watch while I do the work, and that he needs access to my Google doc. I asked him why and he said he asked someone to do the work before me, and they didn’t follow his guidelines and wrote as he wanted so I gave him my Google doc and he watches me while I write. The person is from an east country but he logged in to Fiverr through a vpn and uses America, anyway while I type he watches me and if I do something wrong messages me on Fiverr to fix it, and if I miss something does the same messages me on Fiverr. Although he made an order I just have a bad feeling this person will take my work when he sees I finished it and cancel the order, can this happen can he take my work even though I have the saving and printing option turned off on my Google do? Guys, please give me your opinion I’m new to Fiverr and a lot of you know about Fiverr more than me. He's sooooo creepy he watches me 24/7 it's like he's waiting for that one minute I reach 7000, so he can take my work and block me does Fiverr allow cancelation. Plus he doesn't seem like he wants to copy/paste it off my google doc he keeps telling me to write everything down from scratch. So if he doesn't want a single letter copy-pasted I'm thinking how will he take my work, and I don't think a screenshot because then he has to write it from scratch. When you're placing an order do you pay or pay when the job is completed?? And I wrote to Fiverr support no respond till now

submitted by /u/manal901
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ikoxr6/buyer_asked_for_access_to_my_google_doc_on_fiverr/

No comments:

Add Comment