Popular Posts

Websites for virtual garage sale

My husband and I tend to be frivolous spenders and have accumulated some quality items that we don’t use much. I am so DONE living with THINGS and want to simplify my life by selling the items we no longer use or need. I really don’t want to have to interact with customers in person so I am wary about using Facebook Marketplace and Offer Up. I have used Ebay a lot in the past, but it is much harder to sell used items than most people realize.

I would love to be able to use a site that allows me to have my own page of items for sale. One I can share with friends or could be found through a search function. Does anything like this exist? Almost like Etsy but without the handmade requirement.

submitted by /u/ADHDoll
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p0smvr/websites_for_virtual_garage_sale/

No comments:

Add Comment