Popular Posts

Signed up but didn’t complete research interviews?

I had 2 research interviews this week, both separate for $100 gift cards and had some varying experiences. I’m curious if others have had similar experiences and the likelihood I’ll still get compensated:

One was a group interview and their site had my webcam flipped upside down. The company that was coordinating (not the facilitator) called me back and said the facilitator wanted to start without me due to the issue, and that I’d be compensated anyway.

The second was a FieldWorks study and when I signed on there was no host. It wasn’t until an hour later someone called me and said the company completed their research and I’d be compensated anyway. This study I had to sign several forms so it seemed legit.

Either way I don’t really find out until 2-3 weeks from now if they’ll come through. Anyone else have similar experiences and still got paid?

submitted by /u/nolablue1024
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ihozta/signed_up_but_didnt_complete_research_interviews/

No comments:

Add Comment