Popular Posts

Prolific has made me almost $300 USD in 3 months.

I would attach a photo if it allowed on this subreddit, but I just checked my submissions page and as of today I have earned £220.24 which translates to $291.16 in USD. For anyone who doesn't know, Prolific is a self service data collection site that does studies from universities and companies. When you first sign up you fill out an About You page that talks about your mental health, beliefs, and other demographic variables. I live in the US so I am not sure for other countries, but I have an extension that notifies me of studies and i try to go on a few times a day on week days. Some studies are a few minutes for about a dollar, others are 20 minutes for 4 dollars. A study I am doing now lasts for 2 weeks and is about my spending, so as long as I fill out the study on Monday and Thursday for 2 weeks I will get a $2 bonus each time and a $10 bonus for the last submission at the finish. You get your study approved and then you cash out through paypal. 20 dollars here, 15 dollars there, it adds up quickly. The studies can vary greatly, I have been asked about my opinions about a ton of subjects, culture, race, politics, tv shows, ads. Really all different types of studies. I have even played psychological games where you have to remember certain phrases and press keys on the keyboard to answer questions. My favorite part is that you are given studies that you are qualified for, you don't have to be asked a million questions and then get rejected. Some studies do not get approved, for my case 189 got approved and 21 did not, due to timing out, or answering the attention checks falsely. Overall I would highly recommend it. If anyone has any questions about it let me know!

submitted by /u/sognare555
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ihoeh9/prolific_has_made_me_almost_300_usd_in_3_months/

No comments:

Add Comment