Popular Posts

Anyone ever had success with National Consumer Center?

National Consumer Center is the scammy website that runs all of the 'surveys' on sites like Swagbucks that ask you to tell them whether you like one fast food chain over the other in order to get an xBox. Then they make you complete a bunch of offers to qualify for the prize.

I know this seems like an outright scam, but I am interested in seeing if anyone has gotten any of these prizes through sheer force of will? I tried once years ago to get an xBox 360 but I gave up probably halfway through. The conceit seems simple though, complete ten offers for like, Disney+, the Cat in the Hat Book Club, etc. and get the prize, they clearly make a ton on the referrals (and probably a bunch on people like me who get halfway through then give up).

submitted by /u/pharmacyfires
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/i1ndrg/anyone_ever_had_success_with_national_consumer/

No comments:

Add Comment