Popular Posts

Why doesn’t Crowdtap work for me?

I signed up for Crowdtap many months ago, and I have yet to receive a single question.

On the web version, it says no questions available; the only thing I see are partner surveys, and I completed one of those once and got no reward so I'm not interested in trying any more. On the app version, it always tells me to get verified, but it says my U.S. phone number is not valid to send a verification code to, so the app seems useless to me.

I see in this group that tons of people consistently make money on here (and it’s not a site i’ve seen complaints about, either). In the past few days, I even got multiple emails saying to log in for questions, but I find nothing.

I wrote to their support pretty much exactly what i wrote above, and the only thing they responded with was that i hadn’t filled out key info like my first and last name. Partly fair enough - though it doesn’t help with the app issues and doesn’t make sense why the site wouldn’t tell me that i need to do that before getting questions.

Anyway, following support’s advice, i updated my profile yesterday - even gave my real address, which i’m always hesitant to do. But still no questions.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong/how i can start getting questions???

(By no questions, i mean every time i click where it says to “dive right in to today’s questions,” i get a message that says “no actions available. Please come back tomorrow!”)

submitted by /u/thisxusernamextaken
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hsgkh2/why_doesnt_crowdtap_work_for_me/

No comments:

Add Comment