Popular Posts

Does Anyone in Here Recycle Aluminum such as Cans?

I grew up doing this. My parents always recycled the aluminum cans we used. Be it beer or sodas. I still do it today. I do not drink canned beer and did away with sodas years ago but my dad still recycles the cans. I always come and bag them and store them until ready to take and cash in.

My question is, what is the going prices in your area? I live in the Dallas,TX are and called the place I go to and they were only giving mid 30s cents per pound. This is extremely low to what I am used to. I have had as high as mid 60s but on average, it is in the 50s. That difference adds up when you have over 100lb of cans. This was back in April they quoted me.

Has anyone sold any lately?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Gringo0984
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hsnc9o/does_anyone_in_here_recycle_aluminum_such_as_cans/

No comments:

Add Comment