Popular Posts

Stuck in a bit of a tough spot right now.. any ideas to make a quick 40-50 bucks?

Im about 3 hours away from home right now, and the alternator in my truck went out yesterday. Fortunately, I was able to cover a new alternator, so I’m back on the road, well... mostly. I’m down to $2.63 after getting a new alternator. Is there any possible way to make a few bucks online? I’m even posting in local fb groups and CL, trying to find a labor gig or something here local. I was looking into the loan/borrowing sub, but I don’t have enough karma to request. I’d much rather work for it, than ask for a handout. If anyone has any ideas, I just need enough gas to get home before work tomorrow. Thanks in advance guys!

submitted by /u/Awegrzyniak
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hzhm7c/stuck_in_a_bit_of_a_tough_spot_right_now_any/

No comments:

Add Comment