Popular Posts

Screenwise panel device limit?

Hi everyone, I've tried to look but couldn't find a direct answer. Perhaps I was looking in the wrong spots.

I would assume it would be more than 2 devices since you are able to link multiple accounts to yours.

So is it 2 devices per account that is linked or just 2 devices period no matter how many accounts linked?

I currently have a phone and a tablet linked using just my account. It doesn't seem to let me add other devices with my account. Do I need to use the accounts linked to mine? Even though they are linked I don't use them on any devices.

How many devices do you have? How are you logged into them? What kind of devices do you use? Any special ones? PM if you need too. Thanks!

submitted by /u/P_Munky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/i0tlg3/screenwise_panel_device_limit/

No comments:

Add Comment