Popular Posts

Daily PressPlay User, now suddenly banned this afternoon?

I have been an avid user of PressPlay for a couple years, entering daily and most recently their new slots game. I have even won a daily sweepstakes once and earned a total of around $200 since I began playing. Today after playing daily the same I always have for the last two+ years I was logged out of my account and when I tried to login with my Apple ID it said I have been banned with no reason just that.

I contacted support and began checking for an email from them and I started trying to search to see if any other users have had similar experiences, which I could not find one post from someone claiming to be banned or anything remotely similar. I’m so confused as none of my behavior has changed and I literally have been playing daily for years.

Has anyone else had or heard anything like this?

submitted by /u/Ydork
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/i0vxcp/daily_pressplay_user_now_suddenly_banned_this/

No comments:

Add Comment