Popular Posts

QuickThoughts questions?

I'm quite new to QuickThoughts, I got it yesterday and so far I am enjoying it. I don't get DQd as often as other apps and I already have £4. I have a long question for anyone who could help:

I did a short survey today in which after I answered some questions, I was asked if I wanted to take part in a study on my drinking habits for the next week. I took a screenshot, it said:

'Based on your answers we'd like to invite you to take part in an important and interesting piece of research where we will be asking you to record the drinks you have each day. No sensitive questions will be asked, and any personal information collected will never be shared.

Participation will be rewarded. To get the reward of £4 in the currency of your panel (could anyone explain the meaning of 'panel'), we will be asking you to complete a 10 - 15 minute survey on at least 4 days (including one weekend day) within the next 7 days. We want to see you log an entry on every day during the week, so the reward to achieve all seven days is £7.50 in the currency of your panel'

I agreed to take part, as it didn't seem to hard, it said:

'Thank you for agreeing to take part. For the next steps, you will need to track any drinks consumption across a seven day period, starting on Thursday 2nd July. It might seem handy to bookmark this page so that it's easy to go back to the survey again and again (Remember: you'll need to, to get your reward). Over the course of the week, we will help you with this by sending you some reminders.'

How will they contact me? I don't remember giving my email; can they get it off QuickThoughts? Also, how could I bookmark a page if I was on QuickThoughts as there isn't an option, and I'm quite sure QuickThoughts is only a mobile app? What does panel mean?

If they don't contact me, I really can't complain as I got mt £0.50 for answering like three questions.

Any help from anyone would be appreciated, I'm still quite new to this community and am probably being thick.

submitted by /u/JakeChoice
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hja80p/quickthoughts_questions/

No comments:

Add Comment