Popular Posts

Question for people that work the Nile Facebook Project Appen

I just started 2 days ago and the first day I was able to rate using the Survey Tool on Facebook. The 2nd and 3rd day when I try to go back to the rating tool and click on it, it says "you have completed all of your ratings for today" even though its been a few days and I never did. I used the website version of the tool just to get my ratings in today. It however, wont let me do the bake off. It just gives me 30 more ads to rate when I already did. Anyway, I'm so lost and confused. Has anyone else had problems with the Facebook Survey Tool before? Please help!!!! Thanks!

submitted by /u/Shootingstars2727
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ht9cka/question_for_people_that_work_the_nile_facebook/

No comments:

Add Comment