Popular Posts

Personal experience on "get paid to play apps"

Note: this is basically just like a diary for me to keep tract of apps that are get paid to play (This will not includes apps such as mistplay and more on individual apps that are also games not surveys quizzes etc)

Current apps (will update and edit)

Lucky pusher: $74.42 Limit: $100

Lucky plinko: 50.12 Limit $100

Puppy town: $9 Limit: $10

Panda cube smash: $42.60 Limit: $50

My cat:

Give more suggestion below

Current opinions Honestly the reason I picked game apps is because even if they don't pay out, there are at least fun, Right? While any of these apps have almost perfect reviews, most are bots and a quick look at the real reviews show limited hope. Anyway above I will put my current "balance" and the limit to pay out (there's ALWAYS a limit) if I get anything I'll put a ✅ if it has worked for me (it may not for you) and a ❌ if I get nothing. Hopefully I'll update this often.

I'll also appreciate your experience story so it'll be easier to lable these faster

submitted by /u/ILoveMyFriendAlex
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hud0oe/personal_experience_on_get_paid_to_play_apps/

No comments:

Add Comment