Popular Posts

Is it true Mturk starts to pay you at a higher rate after 500 hits?

Looking at the monthly reports of income, mturk is a major contributor to people's beer money. However, all.i get offered is 1 or 2c for most jobs. I ended up google searching this and most places i've reviewed believe amazon is bascially soliciting slave labour. But the money earnings people are making here, I believe is contradicting that. So, basically , I'm just wondering should I invest more time into it ? I am from ireland , so i wonder if a european demographic would be make a difference to the amount i can earn. Anyways thank you guys for your time. I have only recently been getting into this sub and I've made abit of extra cash, so really thank you all.

submitted by /u/supermassivecow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hkg28z/is_it_true_mturk_starts_to_pay_you_at_a_higher/

No comments:

Add Comment